Monday, September 6, 2010

Choosing to SEE...


It's not often that I come across a book that's too good to put down. This is one of those books. I finished it in one day. It is Mary Beth's story - a glimpse into her family, her walk with the Lord, her struggles, and her joys. It is a story we can all relate to, as we walk this journey of life. We all can choose to SEE God - in the good, not-so-good, and completely-horrible times. Grab a box of Kleenex, 'cause it's a tear-jerker. Either that, or I'm a big cry-baby. Yep. That's probably it.

"Come, let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces; now he will heal us. He has injured us ; now he will bandage our wounds. In just a short time he will restore us, so that we may live in his presence. Oh, that we might know the LORD! Let us press on to know him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring." Hosea 6:1-3 (NLT)

No comments: