Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The "N" word?

There's a new family that moved in across the street. A dad & his two sons. My boys have loved playing baseball, riding bikes, and getting to know their new friends. Daniel was very serious last night when he came in for supper. "Mom, one of the boys does something that starts with an "N"...but I can't tell you." Um...yes, you need to tell me. He was quiet for a long time & it took some convincing, but he finally divulged. "That one boy doesn't ever wear his shirt!" So I asked the logical question, "Okay...but what is the "N" word that he says...or does?" With a look like "Duh, Mom!", Daniel replied, "I told you....he doesN't wear his shirt!"

2 comments:

jb said...

Thanks for the laugh...out loud! I just love your kids:) Btw, everyone else seems to be able to import their blogs to fb. I got mine imported but the new posts don't show up in the newsfeed like yours...and everyone else's! Gr. How did you do that?! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Wahoo!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy. You (and your delightful kids) make me laugh. What a great story.