We had a wonderful week in Colorado with Phil's brother & family. They gave us a gift of free lodging & a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take our kids skiing. We stayed in Vail & had fun riding the gondola our first day there. We visited the Science Center at the top of the mountain, enjoyed chicken noodle soup near an open fire pit, and later Phil, Matthew, Abbie, Grace, & Noah got to go on a snow shoe walk under the light of a full moon.





3 comments:
I was wondering if you were home yet. Great pictures! Glad you had fun!
You're back! I've been checking this site daily... just in case. :-)
Can I just say: The ONLY thing about your trip that made me the least bit jealous was the fact that you were with Matthew and Jenny's family. If Roger never takes our family on a skiing trip.... it'll be soon enough for me. I'm glad you had a good time!
whoo hooo....great pictures!!!
Post a Comment