Monday, April 8, 2013

still here...

It's been a while since I posted.  And with Google Reader shutting down...who's going to read this anyway? ;) 

But still it feels good to write. 

It's hard to know where to start.  There is no point in trying to catch anyone up on my crazy life.  So let's just focus on today. 

Overwhelming.

We have an accreditation team @ school until tomorrow afternoon.  They came into the classroom to observe.  They're not supposed to be there to observe your teaching...just to see if you're teaching what you SAY you are.  But really, when they're sitting there, staring at you...how can you NOT feel like they're evaluating your teaching?!? 

Nerve-wracking.

Later, the woman told me she liked how I remained calm.  I guess she didn't notice the veins poppin' out of my forehead, or that the stress was giving me a migraine. 

And it would be an understatement to say that it was unfortunate to realize three minutes AFTER my Science lesson that my zipper was down.  Fantastic.  Nothing like showing off my granny-panties on a Monday morning. 

Finally the school day was over.  An "interview".  Then rushing home for a snack before heading to softball games.  Homework.  Supper thrown together.  And kids in bed. 

Exhausted.

Another busy day tomorrow.  I just hope I can keep it together, and keep my pants closed.  For once!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh, sounds like a really rough and draining day. And guess what?! It's now Friday! I'm so glad that God took time to rest, and people way back when initiated the whole "weekend" thing. It may not be calm, but its a break from that kind of work! :)

Unknown said...

Hello, Wonder Woman! Just for the record, I'll still be reading this even though Google Reader is quitting. (Although, I think they'll be just like Twinkies: not gone for long.) If you're looking for a new reader... try feedly. I'm liking it so far.